Hen night dress

I don't know what the plan is for my hen do. I know who is on the guest list and I know where I need to meet everyone. I also know I need to dress up.

I saw this dress ages ago in the wonderful new Anthropologie store in London, but it was just too expensive to buy for no reason.

It then vanished from their website, around the time I started looking for something to wear for the do - typical!

Having dreamed about it for the last week or so, and having checked with my sis that it looked suitable, I spent ages looking for it online, and managed to find out there were a couple left but in American sizes. I have no idea what size I would be.

I went along to the store tonight to see if it was about. Hoping against hope that it would be on a sale rail.
It wasn't, it was still on the main shop floor - boo! I tried it on (I know, dangerous!) and it was lovely, although was getting quite worked up in the fitting room, with one of those dress-stuck-with-arms-in-the-air moments until I found the zip (phew).

I put it on hold until tomorrow and then just about ran home to see if it was still available online. And hooooooooray it was. I've just ordered it, slightly cheaper than it was here, although not as cheap as if I had gone and got it in the sale in an American store. But I'm not cheering too much until I have it in my grubby paws.

Planning on wearing it with a yellow cardi and shoes. Possibly need to get a bag too...

UPDATE - I got it, had to pick it up from the post office but it is now in my possession. Hurrah!

Image from Anthropologie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring a ding

Rainbows

Inspiration and a boat