My best friend's wedding

As previously mentioned, I was asked by my best friend to be her bridesmaid and I've been away in Scotland for the wedding this weekend.

It was such a lovely day; the bride looked beautiful, the ceremony had everyone choked up and the weather stayed sunny and dry. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and there weren't any major disasters (our vintage car wouldn't start to get us to the reception, but no worries, we made it). It was great to have everyone from university back together again for the first time in 5 years too.

It was also a very educational experience, but I'll do more on that at some point. Overall, our planning has actually taken 2 steps back with the only things we thought we had organised now undone (the music we wanted was used at this one so we would look like we were copying, and they had the photographer we were planning to use who, it turns out, can't do our date).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ring a ding

My dress

Rainbows